Commissions are currently : OPEN
If you're looking for something a little more specific than what's listed below, I'm always willing to talk things out and negotiate prices for custom orders! I'll also constantly provide updates on how a piece is turning out so that you can guide it towards exactly what you're looking for! I'm also more than willing to work outside of my personal favored style. Take a look at the examples below, and check out my Contact page if you're interested!
1) Send me a private message or email detailing:
- * Your name/username
- * The category of commission you wish to receive
- * A summary of the work you’d like me to create
- * Any information you feel relevant to the commissioned piece
- 2) Providing commissions are open at the time, I’ll reply to discuss any outstanding details and finalize the commission. Once payment is sent, we’ll communicate throughout the process to assure you’re happy with the finished product! I’ll provide you with thumbnails, general sketches and updates and when complete, a high resolution image file to do with as you choose (available when payment has been finalized.)
- Prices are flexible based on a commission’s complexity! (Monochromatic renderings, for example, will be cheaper than those in full color!)
- Payment will be accepted either upfront or half before and half after.
- I will accept fan art commissions.
- Following the commission, I retain the rights to the image and its use, meaning I am allowed to post it on my portfolio, blog etc. If, however, you’d rather I not post the image online, let me know! I’ll still be able to use it as a portfolio piece, however.
- Prices may vary depending on the complexity of their design. If you order multiple characters, specify if you’d like them on the same image (interacting) or as separate portraits (which would result in the loss of the “additional character” discount).
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request for any reason.